Are you planning to start a new dental project in your practice?
Good! You are an action taker!
It takes lot of ambition and attitude to start something new and go out of your comfort zone. Just a short checklist to tick off and help you with the project…
– SWOT Analysis (your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
– PDP (Personal Development Plan) to help your new project?
– PSB (your Personal Survival Budget ). Are you protected? Is income for PSB safe?
– CF (Cash Flow forecast) for new project? Along with sensitivity analysis and thorough realistic Business Plan ready?
– PT (Protected Time) for the activity?
– TCT (Top Class Team) is ready?
– EP (Exit Plan) or BP (Backup Plan) ready?
OK then… basics are covered I think???
Dr Manish Chitnis