Terms & Conditions
Dental Business Masters also referred as DBM is fully owned and operated by Integrated Healthcare Concepts Private Limited a company registered in India.
Details of the company are as below –
Registered address of the company –
Integrated Healthcare Concepts Private Limited
703, Shree Ganraj Co-op Hsg. Soc., Ramchandra Nagar 1,
Thane West – 400604,
Address of the head office –
Off No 20, Sujay Garden Commercial Centre,
Pune – 411037
The CIN of the company is – U74900MH2015PTC267204
PAN of the company is – AADCI8917J
GSTN details of the company – 27AADCI8917J1Z6
Integrated Healthcare Concepts Private Limited is the organizing body for the Dental Business Masters Academy’s online & offline programs. By registering for the programs, you agree to the terms and conditions put forth below…
For the events & courses (Online & offline)
Registration policy –
Candidates can register to the to any of the Dental Business Masters online programs or events through the website, DBM App, third party affiliates or onsite registration at the registration desk.
Registration will be valid only if the candidate produces a receipt of registration details through the authorised parties and affiliates.
Dental Business Masters reserves right to grant or deny access to the events or online resources or revoke the access to the course in case the candidate fails to produce a valid receipt of registration details.
Dental Business Masters will reserve the rights to accept or refuse registration of a candidate.
- Event registration fees include attendance at the program and refreshments and lunch on the days.
- Submission of a booking online constitutes an official booking. Payment for the event MUST be received in advance.
- Any delegates with payments outstanding upon their arrival at the event will be asked to supply their personal credit card details as a guarantee of payment. The card details will only be debited if payment has not been received within 2 days of the start of the program.
- All invoices will be issued in INR.
- Please note that all social event fees include GST at the prevailing rate. All registrants must pay GST regardless of country of residence.
- Registration is not considered confirmed unless GST has been included with each registration payment where applicable.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
For the course/ or courses –
All courses fees and its refund policy are subject to change at discretion of DBM and decision of management would be final.
Refunds if any, are subjected to the approval of the management & accounts department for candidates booked for the course would be processed in following ways:
50% of course fee if refund demanded 30 days prior to course date from the booking date.
25% of course fee if refund demanded 15 days prior to course date.
NO REFUND if refund demanded any day less than 15 days.
Registration fees for DBM INTENSE year long course would be NON-REFUNDABLE.
All refunds would be processed after deducting GST and admin charges 10% of the course fees.
Candidates who have enrolled for the year long course, if they want to stop or discontinue, they would need to pay 50 % of course fee as the management has already spent for them for the full year.
Substitutions may be made, but need to be informed in writing well in advance. Organiser’s decision is final for confirming the substitution.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances (like natural calamities) which force cancellation of the session, administration will try to compensate for the registration fees paid by the candidates with a gift voucher of the same value which can be redeemed by the candidate for any other event or online course or purchase of a product. Under no circumstances the refund will be initiated in cash in case of Force Majeure event.
In case of any more clarification, kindly contact Dr. Pratik on +91 75886 89900 (Monday to Saturday, 10.00 am to 8.00 pm – IST) or mail him to email@example.com
General booking information –
For workshops & events
- Attendance at the event is available on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to capacity. Delegates are recommended to register for the event as far ahead as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Entry to the events is on the basis of valid and confirmed registration done online. Doors open to the session 15 minutes before the advertised start time.
- The Events may be attended only by paid delegates, speakers and admin team.
- Please ensure that the email address provided when making your booking for any program/event is the email address you would like all correspondence and resources sent to after the events.
- The full details of all upcoming programs are available at www.dentalbusinessmasters.com
- On acceptance of your booking, a confirmation email and receipt will be sent to you on the email address provided.
The course/ training is conducted by Dental Business Masters. It is not recognised by any state dental councils or Dental Council of India or abroad. DBM holds no responsibility for loss of any nature to the dentist or dental students worldwide because of the courses conducted.
The certificate of completion of the training program or the course does not endorse the skills of the participants nor it is an official degree.
It is merely a recognition of the participant that he has attended the specific program online or offline.
For Online events/webinars/Facebook live programs/online courses
- It is important that the participant has access to internet connection with good bandwidth & speed to access the online resources & programs. DBM does not hold any responsibility if the candidate fails to access the program due to the technical difficulties at their end.
- It is also important that the participant has installed the required medium/app/software /browser to access the online content. Details of access will be communicated to you through the mail at the time when you register for the event.
- All online courses for which the candidate is registered will be accessible to them for a period of 5 years form the date of purchase.
Photographer & Video Recording – Consent to use for the promotional purposes
- Please note that for promotional purposes, there will be a professional photographer present throughout the event.
- The session might be recorded for promotional purposes and the delegates, by registering for the event, give their consent to include them in the photos and videos.
- Online sessions interactions video conferences, video calls, phone calls will be recorded for the purpose of further training & promotions.
- Registration to the events & providing with the feedback,testimonial (written, audio, video,etc) through any channel or medium will be considered as a consent to use it for the promotional purposes without any further consent. Participant may choose to request to remove the testimonial – partly or completely through a written communication via an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Program / Event Information
- The program details are correct at the time of going to press. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the program details may change and organisers reserve the right to cancel the event or alter the venue and/or speakers.
- Where circumstances force the organisers to cancel the event, the liability of the organisers shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid for that particular event. The organisers are not liable for any consequential loss.
- Views expressed by the keynote speakers are their own. The organisers disclaim any liability for advice given or views expressed by keynote speakers at the event or in notes or documentation provided to delegates by anyone other than the organisers.
Attendance Policy for participants:
All module dates will be declared at the start of the year in case of year long course and this is conveyed to participants well in advance.
In case, participant is not able to attend the module he/she has to inform the admin team 15 days prior to the module.
He/she can attend the same module when it happens again in next year according to our set calendar.
In case of natural calamity or module cancellation, decision of admin team would be final and these dates tend to change at director’s discretion.
In case participants are attending repeating INTENSE modules, they need to pay victual charges for those modules and won’t be charged.
In case of any more clarification, kindly contact Dr. Pratik on +91 75886 89900 (Monday to Saturday, 10.00 am to 8.00 pm – IST) or mail him to email@example.com.
Dental Business Masters Online / Digital –
Program features / terms & conditions –
This program will help you gain insights into Dental practice management, Leadership, Ethical selling and communication, Ethical Marketing and Expert positioning systems.
This program will help you enhance:
1) Your systems and safety in practice for you, your team and patients
2) Your gross yearly income
3) Your personal and professional development
4) Your new patient numbers
5) Your expert positioning in the area you practice
The course will be delivered with online video tutorials one per week with an action plan and step by step guide for you.
You will get DBM Resources and tool kit with each tutorial.
In this complete online program, the modules will be released one per week.
Along with the online study program you will also get an offline coaching support with a DBM Coach. Smaller course modules if purchased individually may not have a dedicated coach assigned and candidate may have to pay additional coaching fees for personal training.
Candidate will need to complete the module with graded assignment to be eligible for the course completion certificate.
There will be online assessment about the module through the quiz and graded assignments
Candidate will have to complete all the assignments with 80% score to be eligible to receive a course completion certificate.
Candidate will have an option to upgrade and choose a dedicated coach by paying additional fees. (terms & conditions apply)
Candidate will also have an option to join DBM Intense contact program by paying the difference fees between DBM Intense Online & DBM Intense contact modules (at prevailing rates)
Candidates will have access to online resources.
All e mails, text message requests and phone requests will be answered within 2 working days under normal circumstances. Timeline may vary in certain situations and candidate will be informed about it.
The candidate will also be eligible to attend and apply for annual DBM awards.
Candidate may need to make some changes in their infrastructure or working style which may incur additional expenses and need up gradation. DBM will not take any responsibility of any changes or up gradation that is made by the candidate in their business.
In case there is some recommendation about a product or resource through the course or reference material it is responsibility of the candidate to verify suitability of the product for their use and genuineness of the product or service. DBM does not verify credentials of the product or services and the recommendations will be based on the personal experiences of the coach or tutor.
Payments & Refunds –
All payments will have to be made upfront and access to the portal is connected to the payments. Failed payments will automatically disable the access to the course. Access to the course will automatically be resumed once the payments are made.
All online payments are done through the various payment gateway systems and third-party providers. We do not store any bank details, credit or debit card details and we do not take any responsibility of any failed payments or failed refunds or any frauds related to the credit/debit cards or online payment systems.
All payment gateway charges, surcharge or convenience fees are to be borne by the candidate.
In case candidate wishes to pay directly in to the bank account, online transfer or cheque payments candidate will have to produce the payment details with the screenshot of the transaction details with the reference number.
The access to the portal /course will be granted only after the payment is cleared and confirmed by the accounts department.
All disputes will be under Pune Jurisdiction.
There will be no refund in case candidate wishes to opt out of the course for whatsoever reason.
Access to the course –
Candidate can access the course till the time the web portal is maintained & active or up to 5 years from the time of registration to the course.
Candidate will have access to the content that he had access at the time of purchase, participants will have to pay for the upgrade fees in case they want to access the upgraded content.
As the content gets added and improvised candidate may choose to get access to the upgraded or improvised content by paying the additional fees.
Course can be accessed through the compatible browser and needs a good bandwidth internet connection.
Course can also be accessed through the mobile app.
Some content may not be compatible to the mobile browsing and may need to be accessed through the laptop or desktop computer only.
This course can be accessed through the DBM app also and user experience will different when they access the app through the different channels.
Candidate is not expected to share the credentials with anyone else and share the course content.
We will keep monitoring the access information through the IP addresses to prevent unauthorised use of the portal.
DBM will have right to verify the identity/credentials of the candidate through mobile based OTP and E mail verification.
About the content –
Entire course content is sole property of the Dental Business Masters and any unauthorised use of the content will be liable for legal action.
In case we use content from other websites or authors or any other medium we will extend full credits to the concerned entity and will acknowledge their contribution to our platform.
The course is intended to give a knowledge about the various aspects of practice management and the knowledge given is completely based on the personal experiences. Candidate have right to agree or disagree with the advice and knowledge imparted through the lectures. This advice or knowledge may not match with the other guidelines available elsewhere through books, publications, studies, websites and any other sources.
Dental Business Masters does not take any responsibility of the success or failure or any other gains & damages with respect to the financials, patient experiences or patient reviews on any of the platforms. It is sole responsibility of the candidate to understand the subject and make their own decisions which can best match to their own personality & culture of the practice including individual preferences.
All content uploaded on the web portal will be the property of Dental Business Masters through its company “Integrated Healthcare Concepts Private Limited”
DBM Coaches –
DBM will allocate dedicated coaches to the candidates as per the course features & entitlements.
Dental Business Masters will reserve the rights to assign the coach to the candidates.
If candidate is not happy with the coach, they can send a written request for change of coach and allocation of the new coach will be solely at the discretion of the management and availability of the coach.
Coaches will be evaluating the submission of the candidate online and giving them a written feedback through email.
Coaches will submit one feedback at the end of each month.
The feedback and opinion/ guidance of the coach will be based on their understanding and the guidance given by the coach does not guarantee a success or a foolproof solution to the problem or query raised by the candidate. Coach or Dental business Masters will not take any responsibility of any outcome of the guidance or coaching.
Coach is not liable to answer to candidate’s personal text message, phone call or e mail sent through any other platform than the DBM one. Any requests for phone call, text or WhatsApp message, video call or visit to practice will be at sole discretion of the coach and coach has a right to refuse such additional request.
In case there is need of practice visit candidate will have to pay additionally for the time of the coach & travel and other victuals like travel & dining.
Candidate can schedule a coaching call with the coach once in 3 months up to maximum of 4 phone calls. If candidate misses the call or time of the call rescheduling of the call will be solely at the discretion of the management & the coach. Time of coaching call will be up to 90 minutes maximum.
DBM VAULT ACCESS PRIVILEGES:
DBM vault is only accessible to INTENSE members only and they would be getting lifetime access for content or up to 5 years from the enrollment to the course.
Any new upgrades in vault which might be chargeable as company has invested in it, access to those resources would be at sole discretion of director team.
NABH ACCREDENT CONSULTING SERVICES:
Details of our services
A complete consultation package includes
- Access to online program with accreditation resources
- Access to online dental team training program
- A copy of book ” Because Healthcare Can’t be compromised” authored by Dr. Sameer Bhandari
- Understanding your practice & Gap Analysis
- Creating bespoke chapter wise policy documents
- Providing with the templates for all registers, logbooks etc
- Templates for signage, logbooks, consents, etc
- Guidance for all the aspects where the gap is observed and needs to be rectified in your practice.
- Support through WhatsApp, e mail, video call and phone call.
- Online assessment of your practice.
- Visit to your practice at victual cost.
- Any other support needed till you are done with the accreditation process.
What do you need to do –
- Work and implement the things as per the recommendations.
- Ensure all the legal compliance, licences and documents in place.
- Get your staff trained.
- Arrange for adequate human resources and agencies for the specific roles and responsibilities.
- Make the necessary changes in the work flow and infrastructure.
- Register and create an account on NABH website.
- Upload all documents on the NABH website
- Complete online self assessment on NABH website
- Pay the necessary fees to NABH for registration and yearly accreditation.
- Get MOUs signed by the consultants and agencies.
- Maintain all the documents
- Updating the systems / policies / making necessary changes in the practice in case the assessor finds some non-compliance.
How we will work with you?
All clients have their separate group where they can put their queries, we request you to please stick to the group chat for all official communication.
All queries will be responded to within 24 hours of the query raised.
All official communication regarding policy compliance would be done by email only.
Practice visits to check implementation would be planned at least 90 days in advance, and all victuals (accommodation, travel and other expenses incurred) would be borne by the the practice.
We would like to make it clear that we would try our best to provide all services and compliance STILL, based on geographical locations, some laws change and we might not be able to serve fully.
Also, we will make sure you implement, but we cannot assure you that you will get the accreditation done or guarantee it as it is at discretion of NABH accreditation council.
Laws change in every state and the participant has to complete subsequent compliance in his/her state.
MEDIVISION & DBM PATIENT EDUCATION SOFTWARE COMPLIANCE:
- DBM deals in different kinds of software on patient education – Patient waiting area software, Chair side patient education software, Webpack & other related software.
- All compliance dealing with Medivision will be done only from Monday to Friday after 2.30 pm IST
- Any request mail regarding installation, deactivation and and reactivation will be answered within 24 hours of request raised.
Some software are 1 license per system and this is well informed to all doctors who buy this, hence if used on multiple systems, such requests won’t be entertained and as information is given before sale, NO REFUND would be initiated in above case.
- In case of yearly subscriptions, all licenses would be renewed 1 week prior to last date of subscription, in case of any change or any other query regarding software kindly feel free to contact Dr. Pratik on +91 75886 89900.
Shipping Policy –
All physical products purchased on our website will be shipped within 2 working days to the address provided by the buyer.
All shipments will be through Speed post or any other reputed courier agency.
Tracking details of the shipment will be shared with the buyer through mail & text message.
Consignee may have to borne the shipping charges as mentioned in the product listing.
- In case you are not happy with any services we have provided or feel that you have been not informed about all terms before sale of products or in case of any complaint, kindly contact our Grievance Redressal Officer Dr Sameer Bhandari on +91 94230 04777, he is available to help you from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm – IST , from Monday to Saturday, also you can write him to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your query / grievance will be addressed within 48 hours of complaint raised.
For Enquiries Please Contact: